The WSO is a competent and permanent partner for businessmen and businesswomen who want to establish a new company in Oberwart. The WSO provides helpful advice for you from the point when you plan to settle down for business reasons in Oberwart and is your helpful partner in business questions throughout all stages of business development.
In order to accomplish this, the WSO constantly interacts with its competent partner organisations, among those are public administration and specialised service contractors.
- reliable data about existing infrastructure
- development of important business relationships to banks, donors, public administration
- answers to any questions you have about possible financial subsidies
- help in finding useful locations where you can realise your business plans, and in planning and building infrastructure
- support in the selection of competent workforce
- mediation of business-partners, service-contractors, suppliers
- support in public-relations, press conferences, and media work
- support in personal issues (finding flats, work permission,…)