The WSO provides a special service for investors by offering advice and answers for questions and enquiries about the city of Oberwart as a business location. In addition to that, the WSO addresses potential investors.
The WSO has a broad range of duties. However, its focus is on business-settlement, marketing, and business-development in Oberwart.
- create and secure future-oriented jobs
- raise living-standard and guarantee social-security
- establish Oberwart as a centre of international and intercultural projects and activities
Tasks accomplished by the WSO
- marketing of the business location Oberwart
- establishing Oberwart as a business location on an international level
- synergetic support of city-marketing
- settlement of new businesses
- focus on acquisition of investors and businesses
- help and consultation for investors who want to found and establish new businesses in Oberwart
- professional support in business-settlement